http://www.moxiemediahouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Moxie-Logo_revised4-1.png 0 0 Donna Martuge http://www.moxiemediahouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Moxie-Logo_revised4-1.png Donna Martuge2016-09-05 10:46:092016-09-05 10:46:095 Simple Tips for Self-Published Authors
5 Simple Tips for Self-Published Authors
- Draft Questions and Answers for your press kit. You will want this kit available and ready when your book comes out. You can send your press kit to news stations, magazines, local bookstores or businesses. This can help you obtain interviews, book, signing events, and media exposure.
- Create a way for people to get some free content from your book. You can offer a chapter for free to potential clients, or people who can provide their email in exchange for your chapter. You can build your list and possibly obtain future clients.
- Create your announcement email. Write a friendly email describing your book and its launch date. Ask your friends and family to share the email and social media posts with at least five friends and family members. They would love to help you, so let them.
- Identify companies, businesses or specific audiences that would benefit from the content in your book and offer them your book as a giveaway in their business. If a business owner loves the book they may choose to purchase them for their employees or buy copies for people, they know.
- Be Your Own Promoter. Have a few snippets you have practiced that you can easily say about your book and the reviews you have gotten so far. Include your positive reviews on your website and in your press kit.